- Accessibility is a basic human right.
- Accessibility supports social inclusion.
- Everybody loves art, and should be able to enjoy it.
- Accessibility makes good business sense.
- Improved SEO
- More people able to enjoy your series = more audience views
- Rikki Poynter – Deaf Accessibility On YouTube
- Caption Fail – Rhett and Link
- Rikki Poynter- Captioning for YouTube
- Taylor Swift caption fail – Rhett and Link:
Audio Description videos:
- Blind Film Critic – Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lion King – audio description demonstration
- David Berman – Web accessibility matters (with audio description)
Want more info? Or want to know how to promote your series now that you’ve made it accessible?